Welcome to my new blog!!

Hi there!!

This is the first post of a brand new blog. You may find all my old entries, which were drafted in Spanish and were about baking, quilting and sewing patchwork. I thought it was a pity to delete them.

However, from now on you are going to read (or even get at your mail box, if you subscribe) about knitting, yarn and any other related issues I may feel like to write about.

More specifically, there will be two main types of posts, at least an interview and a yarn review per month. Right now I am still organising the agenda, and since so many people accepted my invitation for an interview,  you may get them twice a month in some occasions.

Whom am I going to interview?

I have a gorgeous bunch of indie dyers, knitters, shops, etc. who have accepted my invitation, so you are going to get to know them more in depth and this should add a extra value to their yarn, patterns, etc.

Of course, if you wish me to contact someone for an interview, please leave a comment below or go to my Ravelry group (Patchwork and cakes by Josef) and leave a comment there. I shall do my best. 

Please, note that there is no commercial relationship with any of the people I shall write about. All the interviews will be approved by them prior to its publication, but apart from that, no other obligation there will be between us. 

Which yarns am I going to review?

I love yarn, really nice yarn and I look for it all around the wold. So I am going to tell you my experience buying it, including some tips for updates, etc.

Again, there is no commercial relationhship between the yarn sellers and me.

Please, do not expect any negative feedback from my side. I shall just ignore any negative experience and shall not review such yarn.

Do you want to know more about my knitting experience? 

Go to my Instagram profile:

@patchwork_and_cakes

Join my Ravelry group:

Patchwork and cakes by Josef

If you go to Ravelry, you shall find three discussion threads. Right now, only Help and Advice is open. The other two shall be open in September, once I start posting reviews and interviews. 

If you do not want to miss anything subscribe today to the blog and go to Ravelry to join my group!!!

I shall be back here in September!!!

Happy knitting!!

Josef

Comments

Your choice this month:

The Farmers Daughter Fibers